Data Management and Operations Support Coordinator
If you have an expertise with problem-solving query and mail merge language, pride yourself on attention to detail and data integrity, can easily respond and adapt to emerging team priorities and new technology, and also enjoy the energy created by your in-person connections, then this is the role for you!
Cambridge Memorial Hospital Foundation seeks a Data Management and Operations Support Coordinator to join our exceptional fundraising team. Your expertise will contribute to the on-going success of our organization as you seek to advance tools and procedures that support an integrated data environment with Raiser’s Edge NXT. This unique and fast paced role, also provides administrative support for the Executive Director with regards to committees of the Board of Directors and office operations such as answering the phone and fielding inquiries about the work of the Foundation. Your data skills and experience will help to grow the development results of the team, and assist with logistics for internal and external events.
- Provide superior customer service as first point of contact for visitors to the Foundation including hospital staff, donors, and volunteers
- Lead and execute the extraction of donor data for all segmented mail and email communications, as well as donor recognition activities
- Create export files and conditional mail merge templates to perform tax[SL4] receipting, pledge reminders, tribute and donor acknowledgements
- Assist with batching and data input when required
- Oversee the movement of all required information into and out of Raiser’s Edge NXT – list and query creation, importing, exporting, and processing data across all program areas
- Maintain integrity, security and performance of Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Manage quality control by implementing best team practice for accurate reporting and record management
- Responsible for policies and procedures for data reporting and privacy compliance
- Support the development and maintenance of fundraising reports and dashboards
- Contribute your data expertise to team projects as required, offering your ideas and input to improve data resources at CMHF – always with an eye on industry efficiency trends
- Embrace and assist with team adoption of further MS Teams and Sharepoint features, including Power Automate.
- Support the Executive Director through administrative duties related to the Board of Directors and Board committees, as well as scheduling and meeting logistics
- Maintaining a welcome reception on-site is part of this role, however, remote work may be considered 1-2 days per week, and during certain projects.
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of development and fundraising, in a not-for-profit environment. Healthcare setting experience is an asset.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of colleagues, within an environment that values diversity.
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively with moderate supervision.
- Excellent organization skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, complete multiple demands, and meet deadlines with accuracy and speed.
- Computer and digital skills, such as Microsoft (Office, Teams, Sharepoint – Power Automate is an asset.), Google products, web forms, Zoom, Word Press, Adobe. Comfort with social media.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Associates degree required or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in data management working in an office or business setting.
To apply email a copy of your resume and cover letter to Lisa Short, at [email protected] with the subject line Data Management and Operations Coordinator Application.