Thank you for thinking of Cambridge Memorial Hospital and for considering creative ways to help us.
Please note the following updates:
Our community is no different than others in that there is a global shortage of personal protective equipment used by frontline workers when performing certain higher-risk medical procedures. There is a collective effort from leaders across many disciplines to rectify this during unprecedented circumstances.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- The following mask type fills a specific urgent need at the hospital. NOTE: There are many different types of N95 masks. Please look for this information on the packaging: *N95 Masks – 3M 9105/9105S/1870 + respirator/8210/8110S
- If you have a supply of other types of masks that are still in the original packaging, we may be accepting these to provide back up resources for our hospital.
- The sewing mask challenge! Click here for more information. To help keep our community healthy and safe, Cambridge Memorial Hospital Foundation is issuing a challenge to all sewers to collectively make masks for CMH. Contact: Carol Thorman, Community Volunteer, Head Mask Maker: [email protected] or join the Facebook Group click here.
ADDITIONAL CURRENT NEEDS
- Bottled Hand Sanitizer (at least 70% alcohol) in ready to use packages
- Surgical Masks (Level 2 and 3)
- Nitrile gloves – in sizes small, medium, large, extra-large
*Products cannot contain latex due to people with latex allergies
DROP OFF INSTRUCTIONS
Community donation drop offs will now take place at the Cambridge Memorial Hospital D Wing doors between 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Once you arrive, stay in your car and give the Foundation a call at 519-740-4966 and we will come and meet you.
Please put the items in an open box/bag, labeled with your contact information and stating the contents of the box.
People who are in quarantine due to exposure are asked NOT to drop off anything.
Please note based off your form you may be contacted to arrange a drop off at an alternative CMH entrance.
If you have any other ideas or ways you would like to support CMH please submit the below form and a CMH Foundation Staff member will be in touch with you.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT CMH
To see some of the amazing ways our community is support CMH click here.
If you have a unique idea to help raise funds for CMH please reach out through the below form.