By leaving a gift to the Hospital in your will or as part of your estate plan your support will bring the very best in healthcare to your community and leave a legacy for the future of Cambridge Memorial Hospital.
A legacy gift helps you to:
- Achieve your philanthropic goals and support the charitable organizations and causes important to you
- Meet your personal and financial goals
- Lower your income tax and estate taxes*
There are numerous ways you can leave a legacy to the hospital:
- A gift in your will leaving either a specific amount or a portion of your estate
- Gifts of publicly traded stocks/securities
- Name Cambridge Memorial Hospital the beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Designate Cambridge Memorial Hospital as the beneficiary of RRSP/RRIF Funds
You’ve Made the Decision to Make a Bequest, Now What?
We encourage you to discuss your legacy goals with your family and financial advisor first. Many of our Legacy Donors choose to leave something for their families as well as supporting charities that are important to them. Once you’ve decided how you want to give, you can contact your lawyer to update your will.
For more information please fill out the form below or contact:
Development Officer, Major Gifts & Planned Giving
519-740-4966 ext. 2440
*This does not replace the advice of your professional advisor.